Sunday, November 16, 2008

STUCK ON REPEAT

Photobucket

All these songs have literally been stuck on repeated, my repeat button is broken

Luckily there fucking awesome.

Simply the best remix of this song i have heard. Etienne brings his whole Frenchy feel to the track. fuck I love Frenchies. there's a few floating around so if you're in possession of something better. Hook me up.

My Love Sees you (Etienne De Crécy's Coco Walsh Remix) - Beni

Secondly, this is just groovy. I'm not 100 % on what I like about it. The start is fucking wicked but.


I heard this song on the radio the other night, It got stuck in my head like...something that gets stuck somewhere regularly and you can't remove it. Oh yeh, its fucking awesome.


Where would the world be without Fake Blood. This mix is a stunner. A little bit different, but there's still the distinctive Fake Blood style. Marry me.


Godspeed Kiddies!






No comments: